CAPTION CONTEST—What’s Up With This Chick?
2/4/11 8:28 PM:
I appreciate your participation in these contests. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
The caption I chose fit the cat’s expression perfectly for me.
The Winner — simplertimes
The Caption — ”What the duck?!”
Congratulations, simplertimes! To claim your postcard prize, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your choice of postcard from the list below and your mailing address.
ANOTHER CAPTION CONTEST TONIGHT.
1) MAXIMUM of TEN (10) WORDS.
2) One caption per customer.
3) Please enter your caption in the comments of this post.
4) I will accept submissions until Friday, February 4, 4:00 PM, EST.
The author of my favorite caption will have their choice of one of these original vintage postcards (all previously published on BAD POSTCARDS):
2) PLAYING THE PIANO turns idle leisure time into real pleasure time for busy people
HAVE FUN and GOOD LUCK!